“E.J. Graff was the perfect speaker on women and American politics for our series. She was witty, engaging, and insightful. Our audience of community members, students, and faculty loved her.”
E.J. Graff has spoken widely — in universities, churches, synagogues, conferences, and more, across the U.S. and internationally. Invite her to speak on any and all the subjects she’s written about. Get your group laughing while they learn! Ask for a talk on a particular subject, or get in touch and cook one up.
Existing topics include:
- ‘Advocacy’ journalism is real journalism. Objectivity may be a myth — but rigorous reporting is not.
- What comes after the LGBTQ+ acronym? There’s a reason this label expanded like an accordion — but it won’t go on forever.
- The future (and past) of the #MeToo movement. The past, present, and future of journalism and activism against sexual assault and harassment.
- Women & American politics. What’s changed — and what hasn’t — in our political landscape?
- What is marriage for? The crazy social history of our most intimate institution.
Listen to E.J. Graff on a recent episode of NPR’s Under the Radar with Callie Crossley’s LGBTQ Roundtable.
Arlington Street Church … Bentley College .. Brandeis University … Cal Poly Pomona … Chicago Foundation for Women … Endicott College … Emerson College … George Mason University … Harvard University’s Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics, and Public Policy … MCC/San Francisco … Mills College … MIT … New England School of Law … Newseum … Northwestern University … Ohio University … Outwrite … Pace University … Reed College … Quinnipiac Law School … Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe College … Stanford University … Temple Bet Simchat Torah, NYC … Yale University School of Law … University of California/Davis, UC/Riverside … University of Massachusetts/Boston … University of Oregon … University of Southern California … University of Waterloo … U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency … ILGLAW/Turin … ILGLAW/Toronto … Unitarian Universalists’ annual convention
“We were so fortunate to have E.J. Graff with us. She’s a trailblazer whose affable, energetic presence left our students inspired. She’s one of a kind!”